Your Friendly West Bank Electrician
The expert electricians at MK Electric Man believe in providing excellent electrical repairs and services as performed by trustworthy, knowledgeable Jefferson Parish electricians, all backed by our lifetime warranty.
Why Choose MK Electric Man?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Repair is FREE! — We'll get it right the first time. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll come back to finish the work to your 100% satisfaction. If you're still not satisfied, the repair is free
- Up front Pricing — No surprise fees or hidden charges. You'll know exactly what you're paying before any work is started
- Same Day Service — We're there when you need us. That's why we offer same day service for your electrical repairs.
- Small Job Specialists — No job is too big -or- too small. We are small job specialists.
- FREE Electrical Inspection with Every Repair — We'll inspect your basic electric systems to ensure that everything is running safely and efficiently for your family.
Small Job Specialists
While our skilled West Bank electricians can handle large scale jobs like no power, no lights, and electrical troubleshooting, our trained technicians are small job specialists. We can quickly and efficiently take care of your home's simple switch installation, outlet installation, and ceiling fan installation.
We only hire the very best electricians. Our employees are not only highly trained and professional electricians, they are also honest and friendly. This combination of technical skill and people skill means that our electricians will not only get the job done right the first time, they are also focused on you and your satisfaction.
- Dedicated Computer Circuits in Avondale
- Why Avondale Electrical Repairs should always be done by Professionals
It is a known fact that today’s computers and other electronic gadgets are sensitive to fluctuations in electric currents that ... [Read more]
Most households and buildings regularly require Avondale electrical repairs. This is logical as electricity is always used for operating appliances, ... [Read more]